Estuary Wills prides itself on offering extremely competitive fixed fees for all services offered.
*Please note, home visits are available to customers living within a 5 mile radius of the Leigh-on-Sea office. If you live further afield, home visits may still be available, but will be subject to additional fees to cover increased travel expenses and time out of the office. These will be discussed and agreed with you in advance.
A simple Will is an important legal document which allows you to leave gifts of money or specific items, whilst distributing the remainder of your estate to as many beneficiaries as you wish.
It will also allow you to appoint guardians for your children, make provisions for your pets, and specify your funeral wishes.
- Home visit* to take your instruction
- Expert Will check by NLWWF
- Professionally drafted and bound Will tailored to your personal circumstances
- Optional secure Will storage (£20 per person)
- FREE registration of your document onto the National Will Register (usual cost £30) for all stored Wills
Mirror Wills are two almost identical simple Will documents designed for couples (usually married or in a civil partnership) with very similar wishes. Assets are usually left to the same beneficiary or beneficiaries.
- Home visit* to take your instructions
- Expert Wills check by NLWWF
- Professionally drafted and bound Mirror Wills tailored to your personal circumstances
- Optional secure Wills storage (£20 per person)
- FREE registration of your documents onto the National Will Register (usual cost £30 per Will) for all stored Wills
An LPA is a must-have legal document which allows you to appoint people you trust (your Attorneys) to make decisions about your personal affairs, either when you are incapacitated or unable to do so yourself. There are two types of LPA:
Property & Financial Affairs LPA:
- Allows your Attorneys to pay bills, manage bank accounts, sell your home, etc.
Health & Welfare LPA:
- Allows your Attorneys to make decisions concerning your diet and daily routine, medical treatment needs, moving into a care home, etc.
Please note: a separate registration fee of £82 per LPA is payable direct to the Office of the Public Guardian (exemptions and remissions may apply – please ask for details)
Our best-value package, unique to Estuary Wills
For the ultimate in protection and peace of mind for you and your loved-ones, Estuary Wills has designed the ‘Will-Power-Pro’. This unique package offers the best value by combining a Simple Will with both LPAs, at a very competitive and affordable price – meaning you can relax, knowing you have everything covered, whatever the future holds.
- Professionally drafted Simple Will (or Mirror Wills for couples)
- Property & Financial Affairs LPA
- Health & Welfare LPA
- Optional secure Will(s) storage